1. Father, thank You that You are always smiling, arms wide open welcoming this sinner back into Your embrace. Thank You for the joy it brings to share about You.
2. I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you, God, for showing us the way to each other. – Nishan Panwar
3. Thank You for still calling my name, for still loving me the same. My sins, you forgave. On that cross, my price You paid. Please help me understand the Gospel.
4. I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me. – Lil Wayne
5. I am thankful, Lord, for everything that You allow to cross my path. Thankful for the decisions that You allow me to make and the lessons that come from these decisions.
6. I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute. – Maya Angelou
7. Thank you for giving me free will to love and be loved, to make my own decisions, to learn from my mistakes, to laugh when I am happy, to cry when I am sad.
8. I thank God I’m myself and for the life, I’m given to live and for friends and lovers and beloveds, and I thank God for knowing that all those people have already paid for me. – Maya Angelou
9. Thank God for giving me life and for allowing me to share with family and friends good times that will be in the memory forever. Always light my way.
10. I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. – Joyce Meyer
11. Thank You for the time I could spend with my friend and serve him, please teach me to love and serve others as You have served me first.
12. Thank God for showing me the way of wisdom and happiness, I feel that without you I could get anywhere. I thank you for all the positive things that happened in this life.
13. Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies, and the air that fills our lungs.
14. Thank you God for another year of life! Still many dreams, desires… and You are always faithful! What will this year bring, I don’t know! But You know, please lead me to trust in you.
15. Thank you, God, for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love.
16. God, thank you for giving me life and happiness, for guiding me in the right path of peace and salvation.
17. Thank you is little for all the happiness you give me along with my loved ones. Thank God for letting me live so long with them and for all the good things I have in this life.
18. Lord, I come before You, desiring to provide thanks. Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen, that You have done in my life.
19. Thank you, God, for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have to awaken in me.
20. I’ll never stop thanking you for making me a better person. I promise to be loyal in every aspect. Thank you, dear God, for the happiness I now have in my life and for the people who are with me.
21. Thank You, Jesus, for the blessings showered upon us. Thank You for all the happiness, health, and wealth. Thank You for this day.