1. No matter what challenges life throws at you, your father will always be there for you. Oswaal Editorial Board
2. Fatherhood is a lifetime responsibility with its challenges, sweetness, and bitterness. Oluwakemi Ola-Ojo, Good Dads, Bad Dads
3. Love your Father, He has sacrificed so many things in life just to see smile on your face.
4. Fatherhood has made me more vulnerable than any other experience. It has humbled me, healed me, and transformed me. Craig Wilkinson, DAD
5. When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape. Dave Attell
6. I realized that to get through this thing called fatherhood, I would have to be stronger emotionally and physically than I had ever been before. Jeffrey Dumroese, Fatherhood
7. Fatherhood is the great thing that could ever happen. You can’t explain it until it happens—it’s like telling someone what water feels like before they’ve ever swam in it. Michael Bublé
8. To be your father is the greatest honor I have ever received. It allowed me to touch mystery for a moment, and to see my love made flesh. If I could have but one wish, it would be for you to pass that love along. After all, there is not much more to life than that. Kent Nerburn, Letters to My Son – 20th Anniversary Edition: A Father’s Wisdom on Manhood, Life, and Love
9. I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. Liza Minnelli
10. Fathers provide not only support but also encouragement. Catherine Pulsifer
11. I think a father is someone,
Who loves unconditionally,
There is no perfect formula,
To who a father can be.
12. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” Hedy Lamarr